The Willowick Police Department Security Camera Registration And Mapping (SCRAM) program provides an opportunity for residents and business owners to help officers solve local crimes with the help of video security cameras. With the popular use of security camera systems in communities, video evidence has frequently helped officers develop leads and conclude investigations.
Participation in this program is voluntary.
How it works
Using the geographic location of registered cameras, Willowick Police officers will be able to directly contact a registrant to determine if they have helpful recordings, should a crime occur near the registered security system.
To register your exterior video security system, please complete the form below and return it by email or return it in person or by standard mail.
- Registration is voluntary.
- Registration information will be used by the Willowick Police Department only for official
- Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Willowick
Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Under no circumstances should registrants construe they are acting as an agent or employee of the City of Willowick or the Willowick Police Department.
- If you wish to withdraw from the program, contact the Willowick Police Department.