The Service Department consists of 4 divisions. Parks, Lands & Buildings which is responsible for all maintenance issues in all city buildings, city grounds and in the Parks. Sewer Department handles residential sewer snaking, point of sale sewer dye testing, catch basin cleaning. Road Department is responsible for all road repairs, crack sealing, street sweeping, leaf pick up, traffic signals & controls and signs. Vehicle Maintenance is responsible for repair and maintenance of all City vehicles.
- May be put out no sooner than 4:00 p.m. the day prior to your scheduled pick-up day.
- Must be out no later than 7:00 a.m. on your schedule pick-up day, and will be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m. Please note your pick-up may not be at the same time every week.
- Holidays – on New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day trash/yard waste will be picked up one day late.
- Yard Waste – Beginning the first Monday in April through November 30th. Yard waste will be picked up on your regularly scheduled day. NO PLASTIC BAGS PERMITTED, only yard waste cans clearly marked “Yard Waste” or paper yard waste bags will be picked up. No co-mingling of trash and yard waste is permitted, they must be kept separate.
- **Per Kimble Companies: bulky items such as furniture, mattresses and carpet need to be wrapped and sealed in plastic for the safety of their employees due to bed bugs. Bulky waste items that are not wrapped and sealed in plastic will be left at the curb. If you have any questions please contact Kimble at 800-201-0005.
- UTILITIES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS