The Service Department consists of 4 divisions. Parks, Lands & Buildings which is responsible for all maintenance issues in all city buildings, city grounds and in the Parks. Sewer Department handles residential sewer snaking, point of sale sewer dye testing, catch basin cleaning. Road Department is responsible for all road repairs, crack sealing, street sweeping, leaf pick up, traffic signals & controls and signs. Vehicle Maintenance is responsible for repair and maintenance of all City vehicles.
- May be put out no sooner than 4:00 p.m. the day prior to your scheduled pick-up day.
- Must be out no later than 7:00 a.m. on your schedule pick-up day, and will be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m. Please note your pick-up may not be at the same time every week.
- Holidays – on New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day trash/yard waste will be picked up one day late.
- Yard Waste – Beginning the first Monday in April through the last full week in December. Yard waste will be picked up on your regularly scheduled day. NO PLASTIC BAGS PERMITTED, only yard waste cans clearly marked “Yard Waste” or paper yard waste bags will be picked up. No co-mingling of trash and yard waste is permitted, they must be kept separate.
- **Per Kimble Companies: bulky items such as furniture, mattresses and carpet need to be wrapped and sealed in plastic for the safety of their employees due to bed bugs. Bulky waste items that are not wrapped and sealed in plastic will be left at the curb.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Kimble at 800-201-0005 or email customer service at email@example.com.
LEAF pick-up begins Monday, November 30 in Section 1 and will go consecutively through the sections of the city. The Willowick Leaf Pickup 2020 flier provides information regarding pickup and identifies the streets located in each section. The Service Department will make one pass through the city. Please note that leaves can also be placed in yard waste bags for pickup by Kimble through the last full week of December.