The Finance Department of the City of Willowick is located on the second floor of the Municipal Center, 30435 Lakeshore Blvd., Willowick, OH. Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday and our staff consists of one part-time and three full-time employees. The Finance Department is responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accurate accounting of all receipts and disbursements
- Payroll, personnel and other human resources functions
- Accurate accounting of all taxes and assessments
- Review and approval of all purchase orders
- Accurate accounting of all fixed assets
- Investment of city funds
- Debt management
Review the 2013 Budget.
Annual Financial Statements
The City of Willowick is audited on an annual basis. C&P Advisors, an independent auditing firm, performed the audit for 2020 and it was reviewed by the State Auditor’s office. The financial statements can be obtained directly by contacting the Finance Department or can be downloaded from the Auditor of State’s website.
View Public Records Poster.