Willowick Business Community
The Willowick Business Community is comprised of a wide array of small local retail businesses, professional services companies, and large national retailers.
The City has four distinct business districts to meet the daily, weekly and specialty shopping needs of City residents:
- Vine Street
- North Shore Mall
- Shoregate Shopping Center
- Willowick-Euclid Border at E. 305th Street
As part of the implementation of the City’s long-term Community Plan, several investments were made in these districts including:
- The Vine Street Streetscape Improvement Project resurfaced the roadway, aligned right-of-ways to accommodate new sidewalks for greater pedestrian safety, and decorative lights and banners created an identity for the district.
- Phase 2 of the Vine Street Improvement Program included an existing conditions analysis which put forth recommendations for the adaptive reuse of several vacant or under-utilized parcels along the corridor.
- The renovation and renaming of Shoregate Town Center and the redevelopment of the west end of the shopping center into a residential community, Shoreland Crossings.