The legislative powers of the City are vested in the City Council. Council consists of the Council President who is at large and six members who serve four-year terms. The City consists of three wards whose residents elect two members from each ward to Council.
City Council meets the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers which are located on the second floor of City Hall.
The current Council members are:
Council Meetings, January 2019
* Tuesday, January 8 – 7:30 p.m.
* Tuesday, January 22 – 7:30 p.m
* Due to the first Tuesday of January falling on a holiday, the regular meetings of Council will be held on the second and fourth Tuesdays for this month only.
The Service, Utilities and Public Lands Committee will meet on Tuesday, February 5 at 7:00 p.m. at Willowick City Hall.
The Budget Hearings will be held on Saturday, February 9, 2019 beginning at 8:00 a.m. at Willowick City Hall.
2-9-19 Budget Hearing Agenda
Council Meeting Minutes
- 12-18-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 12-12-18 Special Council Mtg MINUTES
- 12-4-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 11-20-18 Council Mtg MInutes
- 11-16-18 Special Council Mtg Minutes
- 11-6-18 Reg Mtg Of Council Minutes
- 10-16-18 Council MINUTES
- 10-2-18 Council MINUTES
- 9-18-18 Council MINUTES
- 9-4-18 Reg Mtg Of Council Minutes
- 8-7-18 Reg Mtg Of Council Minutes
- 7-17-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 6-19-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 6-5-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 5-15-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 5-1-18 Council Mtg Minutes
- 4-17-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 4-3-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 3-20-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 3-6-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 2-20-18 Council Mtg MINUTES
- 2-6-18 Council Mtg MINUTES