The Service Department consists of 4 divisions. Parks, Lands & Buildings which is responsible for all maintenance issues in all city buildings, city grounds and in the Parks. Sewer Department handles residential sewer snaking, point of sale sewer dye testing, catch basin cleaning. Road Department is responsible for all road repairs, crack sealing, street sweeping, leaf pick up, traffic signals & controls and signs. Vehicle Maintenance is responsible for repair and maintenance of all City vehicles.
- May be put out no sooner than 6:00 p.m. the day prior to your scheduled pick-up day.
- Must be out no later than 7:00 a.m. on your schedule pick-up day, and will be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m. Please note your pick-up may not be at the same time every week.
- Holidays – on New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day trash/yard waste will be picked up one day late.
- Yard Waste – Beginning on April 1st through the last Friday in November. Yard waste will be picked up on your regularly scheduled day. NO PLASTIC BAGS PERMITTED, only yard waste cans clearly marked “Yard Waste” or paper yard waste bags will be picked up. No co-mingling of trash and yard waste is permitted, they must be kept separate.
- **Kimble is now requesting that all mattresses be wrapped in plastic before they will be picked up, due to bedbug infestation.*
Utilities & Telephone Numbers
Dominion East Ohio Gas
Customer Service: 1-800-362-2764
To report a gas leak: 1-877-542-2630
Call before you dig: 1-800-362-2764
The Illuminating Company
Customer Service: 1-800-589-3101
Outage/Emergency Reporting: 1-888-544-4877
NOPEC (Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council)
Customer Service (Residential and U-verse): 1-800-288-2020
Cable TV Service
Time Warner Cable 1-855-892-1002
Water and Sewer
Lake County Department of Utilities
Billing: (440) 918-2070
To report a water line break/brown water/no water: (440) 918-3416